Sunday, January 27, 2013

My "Soft" Re-Opening

Yes, I'm alive.

What a ride the past 8.5 months have been. When I transitioned out of my full time job to running my own business, I had no idea how long it would take to truly find my balance. My last post was actually about balance, just a week after I started working for myself. Eight months later I am just now starting to find my groove, create some priorities, and finally be ready to blog again.

I'm going to consider this my "soft re-opening" to my blog. I'm not going to promote it, but I am going to make it a goal to write at least once a week as I try to re-incorporate personal blogging into my life. I'm excited to share my stories of parenthood, business ownership, and life in general, and I hope you all will jump back on board, as I complete this almost year long transition process.

2 comments: