Thursday, May 26, 2011

Please Help - Sales to Benefit Tornado Victims

Maybe I'm just getting older and more aware, or maybe my eyes have opened up a bit more since having my daughter eight months ago, but for whatever reason, the recent devastation caused by multiple tornadoes across the country is simply eating me up. I can't go down and sift through the rubble, and help families piece their lives back together, but I can do my part to donate funds to help those who are in so much need.

Starting today, and through Monday, May 30, I will be donating 100% of the profits from any of my scenic prints to the American Red Cross in the name of tornado relief. It doesn't matter the size of the print, framed, matted, or just plain, I will not make a penny off of these sales.

Here is just a sampling of some of the prints you can purchase through my Etsy shop:











You can also pick from any of the pictures on my website. Just email me at kristina@kristinaobrien.com to place your order for any print not listed in my Etsy shop.

All of these photos are printed in a professional lab and framing and matting are available.

I'm very hopeful that together we can send along a helpful donation to the American Red Cross. Please pass this along to your friends and family, and keep the victims of these horrible storms in your thoughts and/or prayers over these next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment