Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here we go...again.

Well hello blogging, I've missed you.

I've spent quite a bit of time lately debating starting another personal blog. My husband will see this and shake his head at me a good 20 times. Life is busy. Life is really busy. I have a full time job. I have a six-month old daughter. I run a small business. I don't have time to blog. But yet, I miss it, and I've felt that without it, I'm really missing something.

I used to have a few blogs - our family "here's what life is like" blog, a yummy recipe blog, a crafting blog, and a photography blog. But then I wondered what the point was. Anyone who was reading it saw all of my pictures and status updates on Facebook. It seemed redundant.

But I miss the storytelling. I miss sharing what I do in more than a 15 word status update. So this blog will have a little bit of it all - the parenting, the crafting, the photography, the cooking. 

I hope you find it interesting. I hope it makes you laugh, and I hope you get some fun ideas and projects out of it. Just do me one favor - comment. Let me know you read. Let me know you care. After all, I can't just do this for my health. :)

1 comment: