Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorite: OxiClean

This week's Friday Favorite is brought to you by my adorable daughter, Molly.

See this face?


Pretty darn cute huh? Well, believe me when I say, the "gifts" this cute face offers up 2-3 times a day, are not so cute. And when those "gifts" are spread to her adorable little outfits, it's not fun for anyone involved.

At first, I just tried washing the clothes. But poop does stain, and after one wash, her onesies and pants were inevitably destroyed. Obviously, throwing out every soiled outfit is ridiculous, so on a whim one day I decided to pick up this stick of OxiClean pre-treating gel.


If Billy Mays were still alive, I'd be shouting right along with him. This stuff is A-MAZ-ING. If you've ever had an infant for more than a day, you know what I'm talking about when I say the word blowout. We're talking poo everywhere. Up the back. Down the legs. In the hair. I've had entire backs of onesies covered in poo, and after treating it with this stuff and washing it, the shirt looks like new. I've even (and I'm ashamed to admit this), let clothes sit for 4-5 days without pre-treating them, added the OxiClean gel, and again, they end up like new. You just need to be sure to wash your treated clothes in HOT water, or else the stain will set, and you'll have yourself a new dust rag.

If you're a mom, heck if you're not a mom (I tend to have a hole in my lower lip), this stuff is a necessary staple in your laundry room. With a quick registration you can even get a coupon here!

And that my friends, is the power of OxiClean. (Sorry, had to do it).

1 comment:

  1. I bought one Kristina and there was a lady standing there getting ready to buy something else and I told her your story and she bought it. So thank you Molly's mom for telling me about it. I LOVE Oxclean have used the spray for years, nothing beats that stuff either.

    ReplyDelete