Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tulips!

Tulips are my favorite flower. Not only do they possess a very simple but stunning beauty, but they are a spring flower, and when I start seeing tulips in the stores, I know the warm weather is just around the corner.

Last weekend my husband surprised me with some gorgeous purple tulips, "just because." Yeah, I know, he's pretty great. They were so pretty to look at that I wanted to take some pictures, and had fun playing around with the different angles. Take a peek....can you feel the warm weather?






My photos are always available for sale if they are something you are interested in. Please note that the photos above are resized for the web, and actual prints will be of a higher resolution and quality. All photos are professionally printed and framing and matting are available! Just email kristina@kristinaobrien.com for pricing and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment